For a 5 nights stay with meals for 2 people (breakfast, lunch, dinner on the site of Chez Maureen) including a lobster diner and another with coconut crab. We will also offer you a trip to Lake Letes with a canoe ride to the active volcano of Mount Gareth, also the Siri Waterfall (3 times higher than Niagara Falls). Accompanied by a guide trained and chosen by the Ministry of Tourism of Vanuatu on each of your outings. For the total sum of 20,200VT / day for 2 people (totaling 101,000VT).
Not far from Mt Garreth volcano, the lake and the waterfall!
You will appreciate your bungalow of more than 40m2, made of
volcanic stone and bamboo, a Chez Maureen cocktail on your deck facing the ocean.
Equipped with a King size bed (possible extra for 2 children) and a bathroom with hot water.
Maureen will make you discover the culinary delights of the extreme north of the archipelago of Vanuatu, on your terrace or in the shade of a faré at the edge of the sea, you will taste typical and local recipes, cooked with products from Maureen's terroir and organic vegetable garden.
Chez Maureen kava, Vanuatu's iconic drink, is consumed for its soothing effects. To appreciate the kava, you have to know how to listen to your song at sunset.
Wines, alcohols, fruit juices, fresh beers are also at your disposal.
We can adapt to any proposal (romantic stay, family atmosphere or solo, wedding, events, etc ...)
- Accomodation including breakfast
- Catering service
- Hot water
- Electricity 24h (solar power)
- 10.000VT/Bungalow equipped for 2 people
Children under 2 years free
2 to 10 years 2.000VT
10 to 15 years 3.000VT
Possibility of a guest room 3.500VT/pers. (B & B)
- Certified masseur
- Underwater hunting
- Sea ride, possible fishing, fiber glass boat
- Swimming and kayaking
- Cycling ride
- Kava discovery
- Local market Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Bamboo music night
- Island night with local dish from the Banks islands, with custom dances entertainment around a fire on the beach
- Excursions at the customers request (with local guides):
» Visit of the active volcano Mt Garret
» Visit of lake Letas and the Siri Waterfall, 120m high
» Visit Paradise Beach and others...
- NBV (National Bank of Vanuatu) branch
- Post office and Western Union available
- Docteur Mark Turnbull Clinic at about 600 metres with possibility of medivac on the doctor's private plane.
- Water Music
- Bamboo band night
- Bicycle riding
- For a weekly stay, discovery of local dish with the specialities of the Banks Islands accompanied with custom dances around a camp fire on the beach